Health & Safety
IHC EB is continually working to develop a safer environment for its employees and the wider community. With the focus on world class design and manufacture, IHC EB's leadership recognises that health and safety is a priority.
IHC EB designs and builds advanced engineering solutions involving the use of heavy plant and machinery. IHC EB therefore takes all reasonable measures to protect its employees and the environment from the effects of these day-to-day activities. This philosophy applies equally to non-manufacturing operations and to IHC EB's approach to design and functional safety.
The health and safety strategy is deployed though IHC EB's HSE Management System where the approach is based upon:
- Ensuring health, safety and environmental compliance is an integral part of all directors, managers, supervisors and employees responsibilities and duties
- Leadership with demonstrated commitment
- Effective communication of health and safety policies, procedures and objectives to all IHC EB's employees
- Continually monitoring performance and targeting continual improvement
- Meeting or exceeding legal regulations that relate to IHC EB's business
The North East's Offshore and Subsea Technology Innovator...
IHC Engineering Business is going from strength to strength in 2012; securing new contracts, fulfilling long-standing orders, more than doubling its turnover and growing its impressive staff base....
As one of the world's leading suppliers of bespoke offshore equipment, engineering company IHC is responisble for some of the biggest and most...